Moby Dick - Scented Book Candle
Wise, and funny, Melville's epic work whose genius was only recognized long after its author was dead. Moby-Dick is a book you come back to, again and again, to find new treasures and delights, a storehouse of language, incident, and strange wisdom.
Its celebrated opening line "Call me Ishmael" takes the reader into the narrator's search for the meaning of the "damp, drizzly November of my soul".
We chose a lovely example of the cover of the first edition of Melville's classic illustrated by Rockwell Kent, published in 1930.
Available in the Forbidden Seas scent and the Original Library scent.
Scent: The Forbidden Seas
- Top note: Citrus, Sea Salt, Ozone
- Heart: Plum, Cardamom, Lily
- Base: Amber, Dark Musk, Honey
Scent: The Original Library
- Top note: Teakwood
- Heart: Cedar, Leather
- Base: Sandalwood, Dark Musk, Patchouli
- 100% Premium Soy Wax and Natural Oils
- 8 ounces / 227 gr
- Woven cotton Wick
- Hand-poured in Venice, CA