The Idiot - Scented Book Candle
Prince Myshkin is one of our favorite characters in all classical literature.
Dostoevsky set himself the task of depicting "the positively good and beautiful man". He is surrounded by people who mistakenly think of his kindness as a lack of intelligence. No surprise there. We need more good in our world. If we had more of it, we wouldn't see a good person as a weak person.
Available in the Prince in Love scent and the Original Library scent
Scent: Prince in Love
- Top note: Black Currant, Apple
- Heart: Black Cherry, Red Wine, Clove
- Base: Oak, Amber, Vanilla
Scent: The Original Library
- Top note: Teakwood
- Heart: Cedar, Leather
- Base: Sandalwood, Dark Musk, Patchouli
- 100% Premium Soy Wax and Natural Oils
- 8 ounces / 227 gr
- Woven cotton Wick
- Hand-poured in Venice, CA