Woolf - Scented Book Candle
The original book cover of the first edition, published in 1927, features artwork by Virginia's sister, Vanessa Bell.
It is been said that "To The Lighthouse" is the sunniest of Woolf's books.
It was named by Modern Library as one of the 100 best English-language novels of the 20th century. In 2005, the novel was chosen by TIME magazine as one of the one hundred best English-language novels since 1923. We love it.
Available in Lily's Dreams scent and the Original Library scent.
Scent: Lily's Dreams
- Top note: Ozone, Lemon, White Tea
- Heart: Linen, Lily of the Valley
- Base: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Ozone
Scent: The Original Library
- Top note: Teakwood
- Heart: Cedar, Leather
- Base: Sandalwood, Dark Musk, Patchouli
- 100% Premium Soy Wax and Natural Oils
- 8 ounces / 227 gr
- Woven cotton Wick
- Hand-poured in Venice, CA