The Wonderful Wizard of Oz - Scented Book Candle
L.Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz was declared "America's greatest and best-loved homegrown fairytale" by the Library of Congress. That should mean something, right? But we knew it without this declaration.
We love Dorothy and Toto, Tin Woodman, and the Good Witch of the South. And the West. We realized a while ago, that our silver shoes won't have the superpower Dorothy's had, but that's ok.
“I think you are wrong to want a heart. It makes most people unhappy. If you only knew it, you are in luck not to have a heart.”
Available in the Poppy Fields scent and the Original Library scent.
Scent: Poppy Fields
- Top note: Cherry, Pomegranate, Orange
- Heart: Cherry Blossom, Cinnamon, Cardamom
- Base: Cocoa, Vanilla, Mint
Scent: The Original Library
- Top note: Teakwood
- Heart: Cedar, Leather
- Base: Sandalwood, Dark Musk, Patchouli
- 100% Premium Soy Wax and Natural Oils
- 8 ounces / 227 gr
- Woven cotton Wick
- Hand-poured in Venice, CA